This is a blog for Mrs. Radley and her grade 12 college level English students, colleagues and anyone else who is interested in what is going on in Grade 12 College level English.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Welcome to the World
Hey! Welcome to my blog. I am beginning to seek out new art experiences for the upcoming year. You never know what I will find to amaze and inspire you. If you are in my art class or about to join you should practice your drawing. I am currently embarking on my draw a small object sketch a day project. I find a small object like a clothespin or something small on my desk and I make a sketch of it. It should take about five minutes. Group them all on a page in your sketchbook. Think of it, everyday you are practicing your drawing and it is only taking five minutes! So get out your pencil and your paper and begin. Remember to date your drawings and have some fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment