This is a blog for Mrs. Radley and her grade 12 college level English students, colleagues and anyone else who is interested in what is going on in Grade 12 College level English.
Saturday, December 22, 2012
What I thought I Could not Do
This is the last of the memoirs. As you can see by the title I am wondering about a time that you accomplished something that you believed you could not. Every day we are faced with challenges. For some people even getting out of bed in the morning is a challenge. I would like you to think of a task or something that you really didn't feel you were capable of doing. What was it? Why was it a particular challenge for you? How did you complete this challenge? It doesn't have to be monumental. At times just putting one foot in front of the other is challenge enough. I look forward to your responses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment