I want to welcome you to a new school year and to my grade twelve college level English course. I believe we can all agree that summer was not long enough. Although it is great to be back here with our friends, we really have mixed feelings coming back. For some of you this is your last English course at EDSS. You are on the verge of making some very big decisions and moving on from high school. Some of you are only beginning the last lap of your high school career. We all have various reasons for being here and I welcome you all.
I know some of you from grade nine or ten art and I look forward to getting to know those of you who I haven't taught before. I have been teaching at EDSS for 15 years! I love teaching and I am blessed to be here at EDSS. I work with great people and try to enjoy each and every day. I believe this will be an interesting and busy semester. We have lots to do and many ideas to explore. I can't wait and I hope you are as enthusiastic as I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment