This is a blog for Mrs. Radley and her grade 12 college level English students, colleagues and anyone else who is interested in what is going on in Grade 12 College level English.
Saturday, January 19, 2013
There and back
This past week started out as all the others have. I went to work, fought with the computer, taught lessons, answered questions and went home to make dinner, drive kids, feed dogs and think about tomorrow. But on Tuesday I went home and discovered that my mother was in the hospital and it was bad. In that moment I wasn't a teacher or a mother or wife. I was a daughter who was needed by her mother and father. I made some calls, threw clothes in a bag and I left to be with them. I can imagine your confusion when you walked into room 3 on Wednesday morning and I wasn't there. I hope you understand that I am dealing with a difficult situation. Please don't worry. It will all be sorted out in the end I am sure. Take care of each other and be nice to the people that are trying to help. I will be with you as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment