This is a blog for Mrs. Radley and her grade 12 college level English students, colleagues and anyone else who is interested in what is going on in Grade 12 College level English.
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Disappointed
I have completed marking the APA papers and I want to thank the 14 students who handed them in. I was very disappointed by the low number of papers that I received especially in light of the fact that the class had three library periods and an extension in order to complete them. I would be curious to know why most of the class did not hand in this assignment. There were some extenuating circumstances, like illness and equipment failure, so a few students are covered off but the rest of the class has no excuse. Was the timing of the assignment a challenge? Did you struggle with the format of the paper? Was the writing of the paper a problem? If you did not complete this assignment then you need to look at the reason why you are in this course. APA reports, annotated bibliographies, essays and weekly assignments are a fact of life in college. You need to be able to research and present your findings on any topic. Let's try to determine what happened and do better on the next assignment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment