Welcome to Week 2
Last week had some highlights like seeing friends and starting new classes and some lowlights like the computers' lack of cooperation and some intense learning with the data projector. By Friday things seemed to be moving along nicely. I hope everyone had a good weekend in spite of the rain. I was indoors for the Knitters' Fair at Bingemans' and I attended a really interesting talk entitled "Your Brain on Knitting". I will share my new insights during another post but let me tell you it was funny and insightful. I was inspired!
I am marking the blogs and I have to say that they are interesting and informative. I am trying to comment on each one which is taking a bit of time because I have some computer issues but I should be finished just in time to read and mark the movie reviews. Please stay tuned to the wiki for important information, and handouts and links and such. Tomorrow, all things being equal, I will be distributing the novel and we will be making some initial inroads into the APA assignment. See you tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment