Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The APA and the INS

We have had our last in-class work period on the APA assignment and it is due at the end of the school day on Wednesday. The extension was granted because of the computer issues we had at the beginning of the semester. It is really important that you follow the handout that I gave out called the Organization of the APA. It explains how to organize and write the entries for this project. I know that this project has been a cause of concern for some of you and I admire your persistence. Please make sure that you double space your work. 
We are now turning our attention to the commercial genre unit. I am sure you will all be happy to know that I found the handouts and we can begin tomorrow. Please make sure that you bring your novel to class so that you can read. Reading is important on many levels. If you find that you cannot read the novel you have chosen please see me. There is always another book that might be a better fit. Please don't use this as a delaying tactic. You will be expected to read a novel and prepare a presentation. 
See you in room 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment