This is a blog for Mrs. Radley and her grade 12 college level English students, colleagues and anyone else who is interested in what is going on in Grade 12 College level English.
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Hobbits, Homework and the chase
One of the challenges of having a homeroom is the time continuum. I am going to have to do some creative adjusting to stay on track. At this point, we are going to need to do some independent study - cough Homework cough - to catch up. So go back to the wiki wiki wiki page and look at the Powerpoint called Science Fiction History. There is a handout that I will give you tomorrow that you will need to fill out for homework as well there is another Powerpoint called Setting and Science that you will need to look at and fill in a note. If you are not familiar with Star Wars or have not seen it in awhile I would like you to look at the link to Wikipedia "Star Wars" . Tomorrow we will be watching Star Wars: A New Hope. You will need the chart I gave out today. See you tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment