This is a blog for Mrs. Radley and her grade 12 college level English students, colleagues and anyone else who is interested in what is going on in Grade 12 College level English.
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Fourth down and Loooong
This was a long week. I was happy to see some of you and to see some of your parents at Parent's Night. The best part of the week, in my opinion, was Batman. I hope you had half as much fun as I did watching the film. Did you notice the exotic settings? Did you follow the plot as it made its way to the stunning conclusion? Was anyone else surprised that Liam Neeson was the arch-enemy? The Scarecrow was creepy and I loved the nod to Ichabod Crane. Dr. Crane? Headless horseman? Anyhoo I am still marking the short stories and should have them back to you very soon. So this week we are watching the film Hannah. I believe it will prove both interesting and thrilling. Hope you are having a great weekend. See you Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yeah i love Scarecrow as well he brings a whole new kind of evil and instead of presuing to take over the world (so over done) he's in presue of knowlage and attacks not physicaly but mentaly it also improves batman as a chatracture becuause he has to think not just beat stuff uo.
ReplyDelete