This is a blog for Mrs. Radley and her grade 12 college level English students, colleagues and anyone else who is interested in what is going on in Grade 12 College level English.
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Independent Novels
At this point you should be finished your independent novel and be thinking about your presentation. There is a template on the wiki if you are so inclined. Please check it out. If you are one of those people for whom the thought of presenting is more horror filled than the repulsive "Drag Me to Hell" then for heavens sake see me and talk to me. Let me know how I can help. I am a creative kind of person and I am sure we can figure something out. Having said that, we have only one class for these and I am still wrapping my head around this. I am sure it will be fine. I will come up with a plan. So keep reading and I will see you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment