I am really glad that last week is now a memory. From the massive computer malfunction on Tuesday, the fire drill on Wednesday, which nicely rounded out the whole Interim Report Day festivities, and the quiz that is still puzzling me, to the Assembly that generated more than enough chaos, I was ready for the week to end. Can I get a show of hands? Anyone else glad that the week is done?
The bright side of the week was the short stories that were submitted in spite of the setbacks. You kids are troopers! Now I am marking these little jems and giggling over some of the inventive elements people had to work with. I will work away at these and get them back to you soonish.
So now we are looking at the Action Adventure Genre and specifically the superhero sub genre. Cool. However, on Tuesday we are going to have the re-quiz on Fantasy/Scifi. Gotta be done people. Let's get this one. Study. Ask questions if you are unsure of anything.
I have heard that Sinister is a creepy awesome movie and if you are into this genre you might want to check it out. I have some rather discerning horror film watchers around the house and they really liked this film. I prefer to knit. Those films give me the wiggins!
In homage to the Autumn, I would like you to write a brief blog listing your five favourite things about the Fall season. Here is mine:
My List of Five favourite things about the Autumn season
1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes
2. The need for knitwear. Bring on the hats and mitts.
3. Hot apple cider and apple turnovers.
4. The changing colour of the leaves.
5. Football. Go Bills.
Have a great weekend and I will see you Monday in the am, room 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment