Monday, October 8, 2012

Hey! Look Over Here! Deadlines!

Hey kids! {waves enthusiastically}. I need to you come out of the food eating, video game playing, sleeping off the turkey coma and pay attention to some important deadlines. Tuesday you need to be finishing up your fantasy short story and getting it to your peer editor for some fine tuning. The better your story is the easier it is to mark and a happy marker is a generous marker. Wednesday you need to had that story in to me during class. A previous arrangement has me unable to stay late at school waiting for the stories. I am sure you all understand that the penalty is 5% per day up to a total of 20%. So let's get these stories in please. Remember that I am not judging your names, settings or improbable situations. I am marking what you did with those crazy ideas you drew out of a bag. It is your writing style that I am most concerned about this time. The other deadline for this week is the Fantasy/SciFi test/quiz that is on THURSDAY! I am sure you have all forgotten that little event. Study the handouts and you should be just fine. If you missed class then you need to check out the wiki page to get the deets, I mean details.
So I am going to be in a meeting on Tuesday morning and unable to attend class but you will be in capable hands and I will be a quick phone call away should there be any pressing issues. If it is urgent you can see me in room 3 at lunch for the first half.
So Tuesday = finishing short story, Wednesday = handing in short story. Thursday = test/quiz
Easy Peasy! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment